Whitening pen with 16% Hydrogen peroxide and a desensitizer, pleasing spearmint flavor. The most effective and simple to use, on-the-go teeth whitening gel pen available. The unique silicone rubber tip helps the gel penetrate the pores of teeth far more effectively than a bristle brush. Can be used as part of a whitening maintenance regimen or to noticeably whiten teeth an average of 2 shades in as little as two days. No more messy strips or trays; just brush, smile and go.
- Contains 16% hydrogen peroxide with potassium nitrate
- Immediate results with first application
- Convenient for on-the-go use
- Contains natural antioxidants
- Made in the USA
- Certified gluten-free
- Certified not tested on animals
Recommended usage: The Power HP pen can be used up to 3 times daily until gel supply is exhausted for maximum whitening results or as a maintenance regimen, 1 to 3 times weekly, to combat daily staining habits (consumption of coffee, cola, colored foods and fruits, etc.). It is a beneficial addition to any Start Pure Professional® in-office teeth whitening procedure.
Note: Upon first use, pen will require numerous twists to prime pump before gel will appear on brush tip.
- Dry teeth thoroughly with tissue, do not allow lips to contact dried teeth. The drier, the better.
- Remove cap and twist bottom of pen until a small amount (half a pea size) of gel appears on brush tip.
- Spread gel cross all top teeth that are visible when smiling.
- Rub each tooth for 5 seconds with brush tip using firm pressure as if erasing pencil marks from paper.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 for bottom teeth. Re-dry if needed before gel application.
- Hold a grin, keeping lips away from teeth for 2 minutes after gel application. The longer the better.
- Do not rinse; do not eat or drink anything for 30 minutes.
- Wipe brush tip with tissue and replace cap.
- Tip #1: Brush teeth prior to application when possible.
- Tip #2: Do not allow pen to be subjected to heat above 90 degrees. Refrigeration is not needed. Use at room temperature.
- Hydrogen Peroxide,
- Potassium Sorbate,
- Calcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C),