For the greatest oral hygiene, patients need our quality, 3 mode sonic toothbrush. More affordable than the leading brands that offer fewer features. Mode 1- Cleaning, 30,000 strokes per minute; Mode 2- Whitening, 40,000 strokes per minute, Mode 3- Gum Massage. Our Pure Power™ sonic toothbrush is a great addition to a patient’s whitening regimen while increasing their oral health. Includes 3 brush heads and a waterproof, inductive charging base.
- Slide the brush head onto the handle. Push brush head down fully until it locks into place. Note: There will be a small gap between color ring and the handle. (Fig 1)
- Wet the bristles and apply a small amount of toothpaste.
- Place the bristles against the teeth at a slight angle towards the gum line. (Fig 2)
- Press the Power/Mode button to turn on the toothbrush.
NOTE: During brushing, if Power/Mode button is pressed, toothbrush will enter next mode and start another 2 minute cycle and the mode indicator will light up. The function of each button press is: (1) power on at cleaning mode, (2) whitening mode, (3) massaging mode and (4) power off automatically enters Cleaning mode.Mode 1 - Power on / Cleaning: Standard mode for superior teeth cleaning.
- Mode 2 - Whitening: Teeth cleaning with polishing and whitening.
- Mode 3 - Massaging: Pulsates for gentle gum stimulation.
- Power off
- Apply light pressure and gently move the brush head slowly across the teeth in small up & down and circular motions.
- In order to maximize cleaning effectiveness, divide your mouth in 4 sections. Start with Section 1 and brush for 30 seconds then continue onto the next section. The toothbrush’s brushing action will pause between each 30 second interval, indicating when to move on to the next section. The toothbrush will automatically stop after 2 minutes of use. (Fig 3)
- Pull brush head off of the toothbrush when finished. (Fig 4)
- Rinse both the brush head and handle tip under running water then wipe dry. Do Not Submerge handle into water. (Fig 5)
- Reinstall the brush head. Place the toothbrush back onto the charger/base.
- Your Pure Power™ toothbrush is safe to use on braces and dental restorations (Fillings, Veneers, Crowns, Implants). Consult your dentist prior to use. Brush head bristles may wear down faster when used on braces.